It’s all too easy to take Touring Caravans, Motorhomes & Recreational Vehicle’s (RV’s) for granted – that is until they break down, then you need a breakdown service that gets you back on the road quickly and efficiently.
The Leisure Warranties CARAVAN and MOTORHOME ASSISTANCE COVER is our very own breakdown and recovery service, providing a full repatriation facility throughout the UK & Continental Europe.
The Caravan and Motorhome Assistance Cover is specially designed for Caravanners, Fifth Wheels, Motorhome, Campervan and large RV’s owners. Our Service Partner is AXA Assistance (UK) Limited is one of the world’s leading providers of assistance services, offering high quality travel assistance products that range from claims management to international emergency medical assistance. We provide 24 hour cover, 365 days a year, whether you’re towing or not. The Leisure Warranties Caravan and Motorhome Assistance covers your car or Motorhome, RV, Campervan and touring caravan, Fifth Wheel or trailer tent.
Designed for you
- This is an annual multi-trip and long stay policy and is NOT restricted like other products to a single-trip cover.
- Unlike other product providers, we have NO size OR weight restrictions, we cover any combination of Motorhome, RV, Campervan or car and Caravan/Fifth Wheel.
- Dual recovery – If you break down on your way to a site and your vehicle can’t be fixed we will take you to your holiday destination and back home again.
- No extra charge for specialist equipment if your outfit gets stuck on soft ground.
- 24 hour cover, 365 days a year – with or without your caravan, tent or motorhome. If your caravan cannot be towed, we will still recover it.
- Repatriation Cover for any driver in your vehicle plus SIX additional passengers with continuation of holiday travel and/or accommodation will be provided.
- No patrols just the right response vehicle every time – A network stretching right across the UK and Continental Europe means we aim to send the right vehicle for your needs not just the nearest one.
- Unlike other product providers we have a HOMESTART facility included as part of our standard policy.
- Mis-fuelling cover – If you put the wrong fuel in your vehicle, we’ll drain the tank and give you enough of the right fuel to get going again.
Going that extra mile for you and your family
Travel broadens the mind but it can also throw up all kinds of problems and emergencies that need to be dealt with quickly, calmly and efficiently wherever and whenever they occur.
Because we have access to the support and global resources of the AXA Group we provide a smarter, faster more cost-effective service.
Wherever you travel in the UK or Continental Europe you will travel more securely in the knowledge that the resources of our Service Provider in AXA Assistance will be there when you need them 24 hours a day 365 day a year.