“We”, “Us” and “Our” in these Website Terms and Conditions refers to Leisure Warranties Limited t/a Leisure Warranties.
This Website is owned and operated by Leisure Warranties Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Registration No. 514905).
While we make every effort to ensure the Website’s availability, there will be occasions beyond our control where we may not be able to guarantee uninterrupted or error free access. Access may be suspended or restricted to allow for repair or maintenance or the introduction of new products or services. We will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever if, for any reason, the Website is unavailable or suspended at any time or for any period.
Other than the Dealer section, this Website is intended for your personal use. You may not do any of the following without our written permission and/or that of applicable relevant third party:-
- remove the copyright or trademarks from any copies of content downloaded from the Website;
- commercially exploit, publish, distribute, extract, re-utilise or reproduce any part of the Website in any material form (including photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means);
- impersonate another person or use a false name or a name you are not authorised to use or create a false identity or email address or history to mislead others as to the identity or origin of any communications; or
- damage, interfere with or disrupt access to the Website or do anything, which may interrupt or impair its functionality.
All rights and interests in all intellectual property in all materials and all concepts within or downloaded from the Website (including but not limited to images, logos, names, trademarks, copyright, design, database rights and software) or provided directly from us remain our property or that of the applicable relevant third party at all times. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, nothing on the Website shall be deemed to confer on any person any licence or right to use any such material intellectual property.
You must not deliberately distribute software viruses (or other such harmful software), unsolicited email, nor gain (or attempt to gain) unauthorised access into any part of this Website.
Additional terms and conditions may apply to the products and services available through the Website. These will be drawn to your attention when you browse, apply for or purchase any product or service. Prices and details of products and services including offers are subject to change without notice. Please note the provision of details of products and services on this Website does not constitute an offer by us to sell products and services. Your request to purchase a product or service will be subject to the acceptance criteria, terms and conditions of that product or service which we, or the product or service provider may accept or reject.
We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice:-
- to change the content, presentation, user facilities and availability of any part of the Website at our sole discretion. If you use any of this Website after we have made changes, you will be agreeing to be bound by those changes.
- to remove or cease to supply any product or service contained on this Website. In the event that such removal takes place we shall not be liable to you in any way whatsoever for such removal.
- to terminate the provision of our Website to you where (by way of example and not limited to):
- there is a regulatory or statutory change limiting our ability to provide a Website;
- any event beyond our reasonable control prevents us from continuing to provide a Website; or
- we consider, in our sole discretion, that it is necessary to do so or you are otherwise acting in breach of these Website Terms and Conditions of Use.
You may be asked by us to return or destroy any copies of materials you have made.
We will endeavour to provide accurate up to date information on the Website. However, we will not in any circumstances be liable, whether in contract (by way of indemnity or otherwise), tort (including negligence and breach of statutory duty), restitution or otherwise for damages of any kind arising from the use of this Website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, loss of revenue or profits, lost or damaged data or other commercial or economic loss, that result from your use of, or inability to use this website.
These Website Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and, in the event of a dispute, relevant parties shall irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If you have any queries concerning any part of these Website Terms and Conditions of Use please contact us by email to email@example.com.